Who's Able to Join?
All regularly enrolled UCI students with current student identification are eligible for Club Sport membership. All current University employees with Anteater Recreation Center membership are eligible for limited Club Sport membership. Non-UCI students are prohibited from participation in some clubs. The following persons are ineligible from joining Club Sport teams: non-University affiliated members, Alumni, Extension students and ESL students.
1. Complete our Registration Form
- This will add you to our club roster and mailing list.
2. Pay $60 club dues
3. Sign up through Campus Rec
- First pay the mandatory $15 club sports fee.
- Make sure to also register for Climbing on Do Sports Easy.
Join our Facebook Group
- Info about social events, unofficial outdoor trips, and other club info will often get posted here.
Register with USA Climbing: http://www.usaclimbing.org/Members/Membership_Overview.htm
- A USAC membership is mandatory for competitions. Make sure you sign up for a $65 collegiate level membership.
Optional Gym Memberships